Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ALL is ALL

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Faced with some big decisions and some big confusion in my life, this verse has been in the front of my mind for several days now. And this is why. I find it easy to trust the Lord some of the time and sometimes acknowledge Him in some of my ways. But the key to the Lord straightening my path is me trusting Him with ALL my heart and in ALL my ways acknowledging him.

ALL is ALL. The Lord will guide me and direct me. But if I'm not giving Him ALL, I'm keeping the control for myself. When I get in way, God moves but I resist. So I need to remember that He is the Lord of ALL. No less. And if I give him less, then I get less. Not because He doesn't desire to give me all, because He does.

For what it's worth, that's what I wanted to share today.

No comments: